Thursday, 30 April 2015

Assumption STUDENT TESTIMONIALS TRY DAY Ringette

Here is a sample of Assumption student responses to their TRY DAY Ringette sessions.

"It was nice to try a new sport. I enjoyed it a lot."
Haidar A.

"Simply in one word: FUN!!"
Tanner F.

"It was a great experience. I would play it again in a heartbeat!!"
Sergio R.

"I enjoyed watching the game as well as playing!! "
Eman K.

"It is a great sport that requires true teamwork"
Akot A.

"It is harder than it looks. Being a goalie is extremely difficult and really challenging"
Abdul M.

"I like playing the sport. Come to think of it I’M GOOD!!"
Zhania G.

"It’s intense and requires a lot of running. I got a good sweat out of it"
Ryen

"It was fun!!! "
Jeffrey D.

"I’m glad we were able to try a new sport"
Elijah

"It is way different than hockey even though it looks the same. I like it better."
Natasha T

"It is a great workout, much more exciting than going to the gym!"
Selena B.